Happy National S’mores Day!!!! If this doesn’t make me want to go camping even more, I don’t know what will. S’mores are one of the easiest summer treats to make. Graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows. That is all that needs to be said! Also a plus… campfire.
The history of S’mores isn’t exactly conclusive. There isn’t much on how these snacks came into existence and how they became such a staple in our culture. However, the start of the mass production of marshmallows probably helped just a little bit 😉
At B&F Ice Cream, we have a S’mores Sundae, which is usually vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, marshmallow topping, and graham crackers. It really is delicious. Sweet… but delicious. Today, you can basically take a different spin on the traditional S’mores and make anything! S’mores pizza, S’mores Martini, S’mores cupcakes, ANYTHING!!!!
Omg these were the best desserts at college!!!! S’mores Treats
Light up a campfire tonight and bust out the chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows… and get roasting!
- August 10th is National S’mores Day (freeemployeenewsletter.com)
- AlcoHOLidays | National S’mores Day | One S’more For the Road (circleoffood.com)
- S’more Cups (cupcakepedia.com)
- Camping with S’mores: 5 Ways to Make Them (kcet.org)
- recipe : s’mores (lindyjacoby.com)
- The 8 Best Updated S’mores Recipes (kcet.org)